Baring It All with Call Me Adam Podcast Interview
Season 4: Episode 6:
Marissa Jaret Winokur
Tony Award Winner for Broadway's Hairspray
Tony Award Winner Marissa Jaret Winokur, who won the coveted award for her starring turn in Broadway's Hairspray is Baring It All with Call Me Adam.
Marissa is coming back to NYC as a guest star in HRS Productions and Orgasmico Theatre's production of Michael Shaw's Exorcistic: The Rock Musical, an unauthorized parody of The Exorcist.
In this interview, Marissa is baring it all about:
- What made her want to be a guest star in the show
- Her Halloween Traditions
- Working with two-time Tony Award Winner Sutton Foster
- Hairspray Memories
- So much more
- Elizabeth Skollar and Izabelle Dessi, Skollar PR
- Theme Song by Bobby Cronin
- Podcast Logo by Liam O'Donnell
- Edited by Adam Rothenberg
Join Our Mailing List
Sign Up for News & Updates
The Call Me Adam Digest will keep you up to date with my interviews & podcast episodes.
We will never sell your information. Yon can unsubscribe at any time.