Jason Mitchell is a playwright who knows how to make an audience pay attention. Whether it's exploring the persecution of homosexuals during the Holocaust in "The Red Box" or entertaining audiences with his newest play "The Boys Upstairs", a comedy about sex, dating, friendship, and the blurry lines in between. Fresh, smart, and sexy, are just three words to not only describe Jason, but his work! Catch the final two performances of "The Boys Upstairs" this Thursday (8/27) at 5pm & Friday (8/28) at 7pm. For more on Jason Mitchell visit: http://www.jasonmitchell.info/
1. Who inspired you to become a playwright? Martin Sherman.
2. Who do you consider to be your hero? Anyone really skinny.
3. If you could dream about anyone while you sleep, who would it be? Bette Midler.
4. What is the best advice you've given someone, but not taken for yourself? Don't eat.
5. Summer Resort or Winter Retreat? Summer Resort.
6. Favorite website? theboysupstairs.info of course!
7. "He-Man" or "She-Ra"? I'm versatile.
8. Favorite way to stay in shape? Yoga, Running by the Hudson.
9. Boxers or Briefs? Boxer Briefs.
10. Most unusual place you've ever had sex? Come see THE BOYS UPSTAIRS and you'll learn about some of them :)