Behind every successful boss, is their ever so faithful and brilliant assistant. Without Dyllun Von Ritter, where would Cubby Bernstein be? For more info, visit www.cubbybernstein.com.
1. Who inspired you to become a personal assistant? Mr. B. Anyway to get in the door, as they say.
2. What do you hate most about your job? Sometimes my neck hurts from looking down so much. We operate on different plains. Literally.
3. Is there ever a time you thought about quitting? One time when Cubby told me the Tony's were canceled, I thought about quitting in protest. Sometimes Cubby's pranks are little mean spirited...
4. Do you have any strange or unusual talent that no one knows about? Yes. That's all you get though.
5. Favorite kind of sundae (ice cream flavor and toppings)? Banana Split, duh!
6. Boxers or Briefs? Dance belt. Even for just a subway ride.
7. Favorite TV Show? I do love that "Three's Company."
8. Superman or Wonder Woman? Wonder Man. Mr. Daniel Evans.
9. Favorite celebrity gossip website? I don't have time for them. But sometimes I press my ear against a cup that I hold up to the wall that separates me from Mr. B.
10. What website do you get your news from? Playbill.com, Broadwayworld.com, Broadway.com.
11. Favorite Play/Musical? Xanadu.